September 27, 2013

I'm SO Excited...And I just can't hide it!

Do you remember that old disco song by the Pointer Sisters?  Well I guess I'm showing my age (sigh).  But I really am very excited about the brand new Everyday Occasions Card Kit that Stampin'  Up! just released.  Since I just ordered it, today, I'm sharing a post from Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Patty Bennett.

I've got a birthday coming up (in the next 12 days) and I'm having a Stampin' Party to celebrate.  I thought this would be a really fun thing for my guests to play with at my party.  YAY!

Here's the re-post:

Everyday-occasions-card-kitNEW!
from
Stampin' Up!
#134797
only $29.95!
Create 20 fabulous cards with this great kit!
Watch the video below for all the details!
 

 
This great Everyday Occasions Card kit includes:
7 piece clear mount stamp set
clear block
2 ink spots
20 cards
20 envelopes
buttons and clips
dimensionals
Bakers' Twine
over 65 die cut labels and embellishments
instruction brochure with tips and color photos
 YOU MAY WISH to have a Snail Adhesive and Paper Snips handy
and you may wish to embellish with Candy Dots!
 
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER and you will not find this in the catalog.
This Everyday Occasions Kit is an online store item only.


Everyday-occasions-card-samples
Contact me if you need help placing your order.
Order your Everyday Occasions kit from your demonstrator or in my online store today!